Richard Taite as featured in Inc.com Photo credit: Nick Stabile
As the CEO and founder of the Cliffside Malibu Treatment Center in Malibu, California, Richard Taite has developed a successful treatment protocol that includes specific evidence-based interventions reflecting the Stages of Change behavioral model. At Cliffside Malibu, Richard is dedicated to helping addicts overcome their addictions so they can lead their best lives. As a hands-on CEO overseeing daily operations, he practices what he preaches with regard to addiction recovery—a rigorous schedule of exercise, yoga, meditation, therapy, acupuncture, and self-reflection to maintain his sobriety. Richard is co-author of the book Ending Addiction for Good, completed just prior to his 10-year sober anniversary. He lives the life he always dreamed of with his wife and children in Malibu.
Tune in to uncover:
- How and why addiction is such an important and pervasive force in Richard’s entrepreneurial and personal life story.
- The ramifications and impacts of his evidenced based intervention.
- His connection to Tony Robbins
- The true driving force behind Taite’s passionate vision and purpose.
- Why his book “Ending Addiction for Good” is important.
Found at amazon.com